Live and recorded events with credentialed dog pros!
We are proud to bring you live and recorded events to help you learn about your companion. From our monthly Q&A Monday, to focused topic-based discussions and interviews with credentialed guests committed to rewards-based practices utilizing methods steeped in science.
Upcoming Live Events
Monthly Monday Q&A - We are on Summer Break!
Jennifer Pratt of Wag the Dog and Company
Join us in our monthly question and answer sessions where we answer your general training and behavior questions with explanations of dog behaviors, management recommendations and overviews of what training options are available.
1st Monday of every month at 7:00 pm cdt
Duration: 30 minutes
Cost: Free LINK
What behavior topic or guest do you want?
Are you a dog pro with a topic you want to join us to chat about with our viewers?
We want to know!
About our guest:
Monday, August 30th at 7:00 p.m. cdt
Duration: 60 minutes
Duration: 60 minutes
For all our recorded live Facebook events, visit our Facebook page LINK and click on the videos area or our YouTube channel LINK and head to our Facebook Live Event Recordings playlist.
Eager to know who we have had as guests and what we talked about? Here you go!
- Curbside Vet Care with Dr. Shana Loomis of Milwaukee Vet Clinic
- The Links Between Emotional Health and Behavior with Renée Erdman of Bravo Dog
- Skijoring with Your Dog with Robyn Rittmaster
- Science Says, Words Matters with Dr. Mindy Waite of Animal Behavior Professionals.
- Embracing the Golden Years with Suzanne Bryner of Lucky Fido Dog Training.
- Rescuing is Just the First Step - Episode 1 with Victoria Hohlfeld of Pit Bull Advocates of America
- Rescuing is Just the First Step - Episode 2 with Linda Green of Unidos Para Los Animales aka United for Animals and Green Dogs Training.
- Buyer Beware. Board & Train with Carly Brown of The Canine Learner.
- What is Cooperative Care? with Jennifer Pratt
- Better Together. Veterinary Practitioners & Behavior Consultants with Dr. Courtney Blohm of Dakota Pet Hospital and Allison Lamminen of Delighted Dogs.