Live and recorded events with credentialed dog pros!
We are proud to bring you live and recorded events to help you learn about your companion. From our monthly Q&A Monday, to focused topic-based discussions and interviews with credentialed guests committed to rewards-based practices utilizing methods steeped in science.
Upcoming Live Events
Monthly Monday Q&A
Jennifer Pratt of Wag the Dog and Company
Join us in our monthly question and answer sessions where we answer your general training and behavior questions with explanations of dog behaviors, management recommendations and overviews of what training options are available.
1st Monday of every month at 7:00 pm cdt
Duration: 30 minutes
Cost: Free LINK
Better Together. Veterinary Practitioners & Behavior Consultants
Caring for our beloved companions entails providing both medical and behavior support throughout their lives. All too often, the lines between the two and who can best help is unclear for guardians. This is why the relationships veterinary practitioners and behavior consultants create and cultivate between each other is a vital part to ensuring you and your dog have a complete care team. Join us as we discuss the benefits of veterinary practitioners and behavior consultants using their expertise to work together.
About our guests:
Dr. Courtney Blohm of Dakota Pet Hospital
Dr. Blohm is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin's School of Veterinary Medicine. After completion of her internship in emergency medicine and critical care, Dr. Blohm chose to pursue her passion of practicing preventative medicine and joined the Dakota Pet Hospital team in 2016. Her favorite areas of practice are internal medicine, dentistry, and animal behavior to support the human-animal bond.
Allison Lamminen of Delighted Dogs
Allison Lamminen is a certified professional dog trainer and consultation (CTC), certified separation anxiety trainer (CSAT) and a Fear Free certified professional. In addition to running her own training business Delighted Dogs in Minnesota, began work part time as veterinary assistant and receptionist at Dakota Pet Hospital in 2016.
Monday, April 26th at 7:00 p.m. cdt
Duration: 60 minutes
Duration: 60 minutes
For all our recorded live Facebook events, visit our Facebook page LINK and click on the videos area or our YouTube channel LINK and head to our Facebook Live Event Recordings playlist.
Eager to know who we have had as guests and what we talked about? Here you go!
- Curbside Vet Care with Dr. Shana Loomis of Milwaukee Vet Clinic
- The Links Between Emotional Health and Behavior with Renée Erdman of Bravo Dog
- Skijoring with Your Dog with Robyn Rittmaster
- Science Says, Words Matters with Dr. Mindy Waite of Animal Behavior Professionals.
- Embracing the Golden Years with Suzanne Bryner of Lucky Fido Dog Training.
- Rescuing is Just the First Step - Episode 1 with Victoria Hohlfeld of Pit Bull Advocates of America
- Rescuing is Just the First Step - Episode 2 with Linda Green of Unidos Para Los Animales aka United for Animals and Green Dogs Training.
- Buyer Beware. Board & Train with Carly Brown of The Canine Learner.
- What is Cooperative Care? with Jennifer Pratt